I have been working on the next blog post which will be before and after pictures of our home BUT it has taken longer than I thought it would. Also, something else has come to my attention!!! We have housemates! The kind that probably are going to overstay their welcome....if they ever leave. Another problem is that they now have added to their family...they are no longer a couple of unwanted guest but now they are a family of unwanted guests..........
A FAMILY OF GECKOS!!!
(or as we call them in the south....lizards!)
When we first moved in I was always startled by 2 fairly large geckos whenever I would open a door or cabinet. Also, I was constantly cleaning up after them. They like on cabinet in my kitchen. Their “poop” comes down between where the back of the cabinet meets the tile wall. It then drops down on to my counter top beside my microwave. I am constantly cleaning it up. Today when I went into the bathroom off the kitchen, I was again started by geckos......however, today they were 2 tiny baby geckos. Not good news!!!! So I immediately went over to the area by the microwave and the droppings have considerably increased. What to do.....I know they are good for keeping other bugs and mosquitoes out of the house but I am not sure if that is worth what I have to put up with. I am posting pics of my little “housemates” and the mess they leave! Any suggestions?!?!
| Baby Gecko #1 |
| Baby Gecko #2 |
Bottom of the cabinet where it meats the wall |
| Their mess on my countertop! |
1 comment:
Okay, this started out cute and ended up gross. I would try to catch them in a box or something and introduce them to 'outside' where they belong. Good luck!! Love ya, Cheryl
Post a Comment