It seems like I am always taking pictures but really have no post to go with them so here they sit on my computer......no one enjoying them but me.
Hence the reason for this blog. I decided to just do a picture blog......except for these few words.......and possibly some words of explanation.
Enjoy!
buddhist temple
incense cones at buddhist temple
indian temple
spirit houses and altars
this is one of my favorite pictures
this is right next door at our neighbors house set out during Chinese New Year
Chinatown all decked out for Chinese New Year
Buddhist Monk collecting money as the worshippers come and leave the temple
used in ancestry worship.....burning money, cardboard pictures of items for them to use in the afterlife.....bigger than the one where they usually just burn money. I have seen cars, houses, etc burned in these
sunday lunch after church. These are beef ribs served with a broth and rice. (no pork as this is a muslim country and most restaurants serve halal food)
Progression of a sunset over the Klang River
this is how clothes are dried here
Pomegranate tree
local eatery where we would meet Middle Eastern students
really good shwarmas!!!! Chicken, beef, lamb
Now you have a glimpse of our daily life sights
John 3:16-21
Please pray that we would be light in a world that is full of darkness.
....till next time....
John 3:16-21
Please pray that we would be light in a world that is full of darkness.
....till next time....
1 comment:
I think it is beautiful there, I love the colors. Thank you for the photos, thank you for being there!
Post a Comment