| Making Tosai....Yummy! |
| Masala Dosa |
| Hangers |
| Flower leis used by Hindus as offerings |
| Turtles at our local eatery: Asia Cafe |
| next door to us....man squatting on the wall doing some repairs |
| View of KL from Lookout Point |
| Sunset view from Lookout Point |
| Hookah bar in restaurant |
| Perfume Booth in Little India |
| Not my kind of medicine |
| Petronas Twin Towers |
| Friday afternoon prayers at downtown mosque |
| Times Square |
| Switches.....not kidding |
| You can guess what this is! And yes Chinese do eat them |
![]() |
| Even KL has grafitti |
| local sidewalk that needs repair....will never be done though |
| Rambutan Tree |
![]() |
| Mango Tree |
![]() |
| Park worker |
![]() |
| The branches are growing downward |
Looking at the city through our eyes....random shots of things we see every single day. I do not want these things to become commonplace....I don’t want to ride by them and not notice them any more! I want to be totally amazed at all the things I see each time I see them!





1 comment:
Fascinating! The leech treatment looks almost elegant on that beautiful, smooth skin. When I saw the turtles, I thought it was at a pet store so I laughed when it was actually a 'local eatery'. We had turtle in Palau. Quite tasty - like chicken! Really! By the way, be sure and bring home some of those 'switches' to share with American parents. Ha! Love ya, Cheryl
Post a Comment